Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Another dreary day outside today. Yesterday went and bought some hanging flowers for the back patio. This time I bought geraniums...pink ones, as I want to do all the flowers in the back pink this year. Juan had bought me a pink petunia hanging basket for the front for mother's day. Need to get some dirt for the garden as I have made it bigger. Have to make room for the tomatoes Juan likes. Also want to get some pink impatience flowers for the containers scattered around the back. Think just two flats will be enough.
Tomorrow we go for the viewing of Brandy's father. It is at a funeral home in Livonia, so not that far for us to travel.
Alex might be going to Baton Rouge this fall for a conference. Hmmmmmmm....Jambalaya...love creole food. She doesn't know for sure yet as it has to be approved. I'm not sure either as I thought all travel with the state is kind of a no no now. Well...maybe we're doing better...hope we are.

No comments: