Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday, May 12, 2008


Brandy's father passed away last night just after she left to go home and see to her kids for a bit and then go back. She has lost three of her close relatives in less than a month...two grandmothers and her father. Her father was still a young man. John said he was between 48 and 52 years old...couldn't remember. Not sure when the funeral will take place but Juan and I plan on going.
Have some running around to do today...bank and Meijer's. Meijer's because I bought the wrong items and have to exchange them. Alex made me laugh as she sent me an email after reading that I am making John's lunch. She said "Does he know how old he is??? Do You???? Sheez". Yes, I know how old he is but really don't think that John realizes. We are on a savings campaign...and seems I have to again show him how to save. He has paid for all the food for his lunches...I just bought it and will make the lunches. I understand that this is all a little strange but....oh well....so be it. One day the fog will lift and John will come shining through.....I hope!

No comments: