Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday, May 4, 2008


Juan and I went to Megan's birthday party yesterday. Boy....I have never seen soooo much Hannah Montana stuff. Balloons, banners, posters, cake, candy, pinata and tons of presents relating to this new pop star. I told Mary Ann that this Hannah probably made another million just from this party. Good time talking with everyone and catching up on everything. Big Annie's daughter, Armanda, had her baby yesterday morning....on Megan's birthday. A girl, she named Kaylyn...think that's how she spells it. So now double the party on this day.
Still haven't dressed yet. Once I started on a scrapbook page....just can't stop. Now that it's done will have to get going. Don't know how this house gets so topsy turvy with just the two of us. Oh....and the two dogs. GiGi was bad this morning and will now have to give her a bath. I won't go into just what she did...just that she needs a bath!

No comments: