Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Did you ever stand back and wonder..."Where did I get all this stuff?" Well, my basement has allllll kinds. I am in the process of putting "stuff" in baskets and boxes to be brought up for Juan's garage sale. Games, bags, golf clubs, posters, books, Christmas items, you name it...we have it. We have a ping pong and a pool table down there that you can't even tell what they are because of "stuff" piled high. To me it's depressing to go down there. What we need is a conveyor belt from the basement to the top of the stairs and just keep piling it up. We always think that maybe Alex or John will need this or that....NO!...they won't...so get rid of it. I did have items down there that were suppose to be for Ebay...but even that is too overwhelming so am getting rid of lots of those items. Just want them out....so out they are going!

No comments: