Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday, May 30, 2008


Still have stuff to load in my computer. John will be by again to hook up more stuff...scanner, printer, etc. Have to go for a mammogram today...ahhhhhh.....just love having that done. Was looking at my peony bush out back and saw that finally I will have lots of blooms....over 50! Took five years for it to really bloom out. Didn't know that there is a certain way and time you are to plant them or you will have to wait the five years. Will take pictures when it does bloom. My Aunt Irene gave me part of her peony plant so this plant is special to me as it is from her. The above picture is of one of my geranium hanging baskets.
Nothing else special going on. Juan's garage sale will begin next Thursday....yea! Finally will get rid of stuff.

No comments: