Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday, May 19, 2008


The layout above is from our niece, Ann Marie's wedding shower which was yesterday afternoon. Really a beautiful affair. My sister-in-law, Ann and niece Jaclyn, out did themselves with the decorations and food...and Ann Marie received lots of lovely gifts...which is how it should be! Was fun talking with my other two sister-in-laws, my niece Rita and Alex...laugh...but then that's usually what happens when we are all together. The wedding will be the begining of August and should be just as grand....and Ann Marie will be a beautiful bride.
Have to get downstairs today and separate items that have to be brought up for Juan's garage sale. Sooooo much junk to get rid of. A friend of his will be by Wednesday to help bring it all up as there is just too much going up and down the stairs. The sale isn't until June 5-7th so still have some time to get ready.
Think my new computer will be shipped this Wednesday...although I don't know how long it will take to get here. That's another thing I have to work on...finding all the programs I want installed in the new machine. Know most are in a box I have especially for computer programs but, have to find my camera's installation disk. Think it's in the original box for the camera...will check.

No comments: