Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Okay...here's what the tile would look like in the tub area. If you click on the picture, you have a better idea of what it would look like. And have decided for the cabinets I want the maple with the cider color. The cherry was just a little too dark for what I wanted and the natural was too light. The cider color has a bit of reddish look to it which is what I wanted since you will see them off the maple floors that I have down the hall. Just haven't decided on what style door. Looked at flooring and am still not seeing what I want. Oh...decided I want the Corian counter top in Antarctic color with Glacier White for the sinks. Antarctic is a soft white textured with large stark white particles. Glacier White is a stark white. The sink shape I like is something like a hexagon only kind of rounded on four sides. Picked up some paint samples and will have to look at those and try to decide. So it's coming along and not as bad I thought it would be.....at least not yet!
Oh...and the music "Scotch & Soda"....really used to love that song (still love it). Heard that another member of the Kingston Trio passed away...know the singer on this song, Dave Guard, passed away quite a few years ago.

No comments: