Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, January 14, 2008


Monday, Monday...and looks like another dreary day. Did nothing special this past week-end just looked up items on the web for the bathroom. Waiting for the call from Home Depot for them to come and measure. Think I have decided to go with an engineered stone for the counter top...like Corian. That type of counter rates the best with granite the next choice. Also, think I am going to go for all white in the main bathroom. The counter would be a white/grey top and this way I can pick any other color I want. Still like my "pink" bathroom...have had one ever since I can remember. Well...will wait and see.
Have to go grocery shopping...hate doing that. Yesterday Alex helped out at the Breslin Center at Michigan State with fans going there to see a couple of the Detroit Tigers. She took pictures of the fans with the Tigers with the fans own camera. Two pitchers were there...Jordan Tata and a rookie, Rick Parcello who is only 19 years old. She had a picture taken with them also and will have to have her send it to me so I can post it.
Picture above is of, who else,...Ü...Alejandro.
Alex just informed that that there were six Tiger players at Breslin Center and also the MSU Baseball team.

No comments: