Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday, January 5, 2008


New toy! and I LOVE IT - LOVE IT!!! Was considering getting a new vacuum because it is so difficult getting under the beds and sofas when....ta da...it occured to me to check out the Roomba. This is the best little machine evva! and it keeps the dogs amused. Ü Just press the little button on top and off it goes. You can even program it to clean at certain times. The first room I cleaned with the Roomba was the guest bedroom. I purposely cleaned the floor before I used it to see what it would pick up. Yikes! Stuff from under the bed and lots of long, black hairs. Ummmm...who could that be??? And the kitchen...geeh...sand (must be from Juan's boots)plus all kinds of stuff. It's doing our bedroom right now, which is a disaster, especially under the bed. Comes with these little towers that you can set up near a door or whatever...to block it from crossing. So...so far...thumbs up on this machine.

No comments: