Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday, January 18, 2008


Friday already...wow! It used to be that I could hardly wait for Friday...last day of the week for work...party all week-end...so much stuff going on...ahhh....but, that was when I was much, much younger. Now...just another day and nothing is going on.
Did I tell you I'm am lovin' my Ruby Roomba. That's what I call her...Ruby. She is wonderful!!! My floors have never been cleaner. The company that makes her, Irobot, also makes one that washes your floors, one that cleans your swimming pool, one that sweeps your work shop area, one that cleans your gutters and one that is for virtual visiting...plus government and industrial robots. Very cool.
A guy came out yesterday and measured the bathrooms. He told me that he puts in that bathtub with a door about five or six times a year. But, have decided not to get one. Would rather have just a plain whilpool tub. Juan and had said that he could get in and out of one of those tubs as long as there are grab bars...so what's the point of getting the other tub. The only reason I was thinking about the door tub was because of Juan and his knees.
So...everyone have a good week-end.

No comments: