Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday, December 5, 2007


Snowed last night. Not a lot but, none-the-less, it snowed. Pretty! Had to take GiGi to the vets for her rabies shot plus they had to take blood for heartworm and I had to get a years supply of heartworm medication. Found out she has yet another ear infection...so more medicine. All in all cost me $115.00 for this little trip. Has been a rather quiet day. Just picked up a few things at Krogers and that was that. Last night watched the last show of "Beauty & the Geek" and my favorite couple won...Jasmine & Dave. Tonight "America's Next Top Model" and "Project Runway" will both be on so will have lots to watch tonight. In between I switch back and forth to watch my Mexican soap opera "Pasion" with my #3 hunny bunny, Mexican actor Fernando Colunga.

No comments: