Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday, December 6, 2007


Another quiet day. Did a little Christmas shopping...should go downstairs and wrap what I have before nosey people come around. Planned out the menu of what I going to serve when Ann, Reno and all come on the 29th. There should be twelve of us for dinner that day as that is all I can fit around the kitchen table. If we ever cleaned out the basement we all could fit around the ping pong table and have much more room for all the food. Ann and I rotate each year for the dinner. Possibly in two years, when it is my turn again, we will have the basement cleaned out. Am not counting on it though. And guess what??? we are suppose to have more snow tonight. Only one to two inches...enought to shovel. John called and said he was going to stop by but it is 7:30pm and he isn't here so don't think he will be coming.

No comments: