Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tuesday, December 4, 2007


Did some Christmas shopping this afternoon. Really don't have much more stuff to get. Ironed John's shirts and was thinking that I should make some Christmas cookies, but....the only problem with that is that I LOVE to eat them. So...am not sure if I will or not. Can't really seem to get in the mood for the holiday. Moon and sun and stars must be lined up some crazy way...just can't get with it. All of our snow that we received Saturday is now all gone...bummer. Don't know how people living in the warmer climates can deal with Christmas without the cold and snow. Need SNOW....and lots of it. As a kid I can remember being so bundled up and playing outside in the snow forever. Snow angels, snowmen with real coal eyes, forts to hide behind for the snowball fights. Now, I plug in my electric snow blower and walk up and down and driveway....and if I tried to make a snow angel...probably would have a big problem getting back up. Ü Ahhh, so it goes.

No comments: