Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Well, my washing machine is all better now. When the men who installed it ATTACHED THE HOSES TO THE WRONG PIPES! Hello! It didn't even occure to me that that what was wrong. I thought for sure it was the computer in the machine. Ahhhhh. Anyway...I'm doing some wash right now.
Alex went back up to her place as she has an appointment tomorrow morning but will be back tomorrow afternoon. John, I know, is working today, tomorrow and Friday...earning some extra money to pay for all the gifts.
Went out this morning just to grocery shop and really not many cars out on the road. Of course, it was really, really foggy out. That might have stopped people from going out...don't know.
Christmas was good at our home. Everyone got pretty much what they wanted and there were even a few surprises. Hope everyone out there had a good Christmas Day too. Oh, and by the way, today IS the feast of Stephen. (St. Stephen)

No comments: