Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday, December 23, 2007


Alex and I went to Kroger's for a few items and ran into Katie, Ron, & Haley. Nice seeing them and told them that for sure we will have the taco's next month. Juan usually makes them New Year's Eve but this year we are going to our nephew's house.

Fooling around with my new toy, Cricut, and finally figured out at what speed, depth and pressure to use to cut out the vinyl letters I wanted to put up. They are now around the mirror Juan found while garbage picking. I had spray painted it white...it was black...and put it up in our new guest room. The mirror always reminded me of the mirror in Snow White so I knew exactly that I wanted to use part of the quote from the movie. Just had to add my own little word at the bottom. Ü

No comments: