Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Have decided not to get the pedestal for the washer. It will look like I have a refrigerator in my laundry room! It just would be too high and would be higher than my window. Would measure over 52" so will just have to bend over to get the clothes out just like I do with the dryer. No biggie! John is suppose to come over tomorrow after work and help take the old washer out. The people who are bringing the new one would take it out but I want to clean the floor where the old one stood before the new one is put in place.
Received a surprise in the mail today...a big surprise! Someone sent me a birthday card with lots of scratch off lottery tickets inside. Ü Will wait until Saturday (my birthday) to scratch them off and find out if I have won anything and will let you know.

No comments: