Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday, January 30, 2009


Got up this morning and walked into the kitchen and saw this dark, black line going all the way from the family room, across the kitchen and into the laundry room. "What is that?", I was thinking as I came closer. ANTS!!!! Doing a Conga line across my floor and into GiGi's food dish. AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I give GiGi dry dog food and sometimes she doesn't finish it all. Picked up the dog dish, water bowl and dog mat that it sits on and took it all into the garage to empty into the garbage bag. Not the water dish as there weren't any ants in there...just put it in the sink. Next went and got the vacuum cleaner and proceeded to suck up all those nasty things. After that, took out the bag and put it with the trash outside. At least they made a nice little track for me to follow. We seem to always have problems with ants in the winter as there is no basement below are family room...just a concrete slab over sand....an ants favorite place. Hate getting any type of exterminator out here because of the dog and because our basement is loaded with junk! I'm telling you...I don't need these problems!

No comments: