Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday, January 23, 2009


Tonight Juan and I went to eat at Palermo's Restaurant here in Canton. We haven't been there in ages....well, at least not to eat inside the restaurant. I had the cheese ravioli and Juan had jumbo shrimp. Was good! Tomorrow afternoon we go to a retirement party at a bar/restaurant located in Wayne. Starts at 4:00pm. At that time you can tell it is geared for older folks. Ü But, am kind of glad it is at that time as I'm not quite sure of the location of the place. Know the general vicinity so shouldn't be too difficult to find. Will be bringing my camera. Scrapbook page, you know. Ü
And....the songs playing are all on the top Billboard lists for this week...American and Latin. Songs up to La Derrota by Vicente Fernandez. These are the ones I like so far...still have others to listen to..to see if I likey. You should listen to them if you have the time...they are all pretty good.

No comments: