Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Day That Will Live in Infamy


Can't believe that a week has almost passed since I last posted. Have all my gifts wrapped...well, the ones that have already arrived in the mail. Wrapped some of John's gifts for him...the ones I know to who they are going. Still toying with the idea of whether or not I'm sending out cards this year. I don't know...seems like kind of a waste. I mean...think you should only send to people who you don't see regularly...and that's it. So...guess I should send out some...and put a little note inside.
Put up the Christmas Village this year. That's part of it pictured above. Love that little village although I shouldn't say little. It has grown to a great size. I painted most of it and Alex did some of the pieces. If you click on the photo you can see a closer view. Will have to take more photos and post them on the following days I blog.

No comments: