Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vote


Yesterday was a primary election and the very first time I had ever really worked for a candidate. The candidate I worked for is a neighbor who is running for Trustee of Canton. My job yesterday was to pass out fliers telling about him to all the voters coming to vote at the middle school where I was stationed. This was from 7am until 6pm. Yes...a long time but, I did get a break for about 1-1/2 hours. Hot...Hot....Hot. And yes, he did win but this is just the beginning. Now more campaigning up until the November election. Door to door, group to group, interview to interview. Was thinking about the presidential candidates and all that they have to do to try and win....yikes! You really have to be very fit to be a politician. And even though I won't vote for him, my hats off to McCain for being able to do all the running around that a person has to do to become an official. Exhausting!

No comments: