Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Morning


Well, the Olympics are in full swing and yes, I had watched them most of the day yesterday. What did you think of the opening ceremonies? Long....yes....Colorful....yes....but for some reason I just wasn't that impressed with them. Of course, they were really staged well...I mean all that precision but to me it kind of looked militaristic or mechanical. Did like the lighting of the torch...pretty neat. But my all time favorite lighting of the torch was the one at the Lillehammer, Norway winter games. The guy that shot the flaming arrow...that was cool.
On another note....still haven't finished the scrapbook page from the wedding. It just keeps sitting here. Am still really disappointed about the photos. Here it is...my niece's wedding and I take lousy pictures. Ahhhhhh.

No comments: