Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday, April 10, 2008




Took Alex to the airport this morning and later went to the bank and then finally got a haircut and had my hair put back to its natural color...blond. Ü Filled up a couple of the drawers in the bathroom...make-up and stuff. So use to not having drawers in that room I don't really know what to put in there. As you can see in the first picture, by the reflection in the one mirror, I don't have the curtain up yet so didn't take a photo facing that way. Love having the counter at a higher level....so much easier for everything.
John and Brandy stopped by this morning. They both took a vacation day as Brandy had to go for an ultra sound. She had to rush to the emergency the night before...they don't know if it was a gall stone or kidney stone attack....one or the other. She will find out the results in a couple of days.
Started my "sping" (it still is spring, right?) cleaning. Started with the family room. Aspen and GiGi have way tooooo many toys. Bagged up all the balls (Aspen hasn't the teeth for them anymore and they are too big for GiGi) and all of the big stuffed toys. Aspen will be 15 on May 9th and just can't or won't play with them anymore. She just follows me everywhere I go and is underfoot most of the time but, oh well. Juan is home now and taking his "nap" so will just have to clean around him. Will put the "feet" up on the lazy boy and "Ruby" will start her cleaning.
Just love this new bathroom. Someone asked me if this is my vacation this year.....NO! Still going places and will drag Juan along with me. I know he would be content to just stay put but not me....I want to see stuff! Ü Taking him to the Tulip Festival next month in Holland, the Lilac Festival at Mackinac Island in June, Mexico in the fall and who knows where else we'll go. I don't want to sit on the front porch and watch people passing by....I want to be one of the people. So...a traveling it will be.....here, there and everywhere.

No comments: