Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday, April 13, 2008



Ducks! We have a pair of mallards who come here every day to feed. GiGi isn't too happy about them coming but we keep her in the house until they leave. They aren't afraid of me for some reason. I do a low quacking as I go outside and it must mean something in duck talk that I'm okay to be around. Ü
Also, finished making the curtain for the bathroom. Don't know if you call it a curtain or not...a drape...or whatever. Only thing left to get is something for the wall between the window and the mirror....oh, and a new night light....then it's finished.
Have to do some grocery shopping later today. Oh, and I went to the opening of the new Penney's. The Sephora shop inside the store gave out a small, black, zippered Sephora bag with samples inside. Pink Sugar Body Mousse by Aquolina, Big Fatty Lip Pumper by Urban Decay, Eye Treatment by Boscia, Glycolic Facial Cleaner by Anthony For Men, Very Irresistible by Givenchy, Brow Gel Clear by Anastasia and a coupon for complimentary makeup, skincare & fragrace consultation with free personalized samples. Not bad and as Juan and I say, "Free is good".

No comments: