Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day & they'll be no patty fingers!


So it tis St. Patty's Day and all the world is green!...especially the guys who are suppose to be here doing my bathroom! He called and said they were making it a wee bit merry this past week-end and won't be here today but bright and early tomorrow. Ahhh! John called me at 9:30 this morning from the Old Shillelagh Irish Club in Detroit. John, Brandy and a couple of their friends are there....eeks! Hope there won't be too much celebrating. Juan and I are going down to Eastern Market on Wednesday to get corned beef for Sunday. We decided to have that for Easter dinner instead of ham. Alex will be here and I think John and Brandy....not sure yet. Think I might make colcannon and Irish soda bread for that day.
So, to all the world out there.....HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

No comments: