Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday, March 24, 2008


Today the guys put on another coat of paint on the walls and touched up on the ceiling where there were a couple of boo boos. Also, all the electrical work was done for the floors. You can't see but, on the other side of the wall is a thermostat where I can program it or just turn it on for heated floors....hehehe. If I program it for a certain time in the morning when I think I will be up for a shower it will have the floor all warm and toasty so I won't get my puddies cold. Ü Will not be putting a rug in there as I don't want GiGi thinking this is some new pee pad. Tomorrow, they will be putting down the floor tiles. Know that they will be tinting the grout so match the tiles.
Have to go tomorrow afternoon and have my Mom's taxes done. Kept putting it off and should have had them done when I had Uncle Joe's done but, just didn't want to gather up all the stuff. So tomorrow it will be!
And...Taylor Dayne...just 'cause I like this song!

No comments: