Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday, March 10, 2008


Well, they are coming Wednesday to start on the bathroom. No more pink bathroom! Booohooo! Have had a pink bathroom since.....forever! And my pink moon....love my pink moon. :( Not saying I couldn't put some pink in the new bathroom....Ü....not sure what colors I am going to use....mean for accent...towels and stuff. The room will be mostly beige, green and white with cherry cabinets. Will have to wait until it's done to get my inspiration. They were supposed to start today but the guy had a problem with the kitchen cabinets not coming on time at his other project. No problem....that's one thing I do have....time! Bathroom renovation is suppose to take two weeks to finish. Will have to wait and see.

Just got through taking everything out and down that isn't needed. Talk about an echo! Forgot that I had put the moon stars up with this really sticky tape. When I took them down a thin layer of the wall also came off. Oops! No biggie....don't think...he will just have to just skim over it. He will have to fill in holes anyway. Tomorrow I will clean everything up to be ready for Wednesday. Only problem with having work done....the guy is coming at 8am every day. Will have to get up early! Oh well.

No comments: