Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday, February 8, 2009




So my cousin Marilyn's funeral was yesterday and Juan and I drove up to Greenville for the service. LOTS of people were in attendance and it was a very nice service. My cousin Charlene's son Michael is now a Catholic priest and he conducted the service. Charlene is Marilyn's sister. After the service we were all invited for a luncheon which was held in a church in Sheridan. Met lots of cousins! Afterwards Juan and I were invited to my cousin Lenny's home back in Greenville where we stayed for about an hour. Met the newest cousin of the bunch...Drake...who is 4 months old. He was being babysat by his father, Rod at his grandparent's home. That's a picture of Drake above with his mother Tara and Grandmother Laurie. Tara is the middle child of my cousin Lenny and his wife Laurie. Their older daughter, Shayla, is expecting her first child, a boy, in May. So...more cousins. Have included an older scrapbook page that I did of Tara & Rod's wedding back in May, 2007. The ride there and back was ideal. No rain, snow or whatever. Just a few sprays of water from the melting snow.
Today I'm cutting out hearts for the project I will be doing with Alexis during the week. Have just a few more to cut out and that part will be done. John called us from the restaurant he took Brandy to last night. Guess the hotel was having some kind of Roaring Twenties party there and people were all dressed up from that era. Don't know if he took any photos or not.

No comments: