Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday, September 4, 2009


I'm here waiting for Alex to get her and I just got her call. She just left her place so guess I will be waiting some more. My back went out again last night and had an appointment with the chiropractor again for this morning, which was good. He said that the back sometimes likes to go back to it's old position so he push it back into place and I go see him again on Tuesday. Am having reservations about going on this trip. Will have to wait and see.

Have to go over to my Uncle Stanley's house today and pick up and photo to scan for Liz. Juan and I are suppose to take over a HEAVY statue for him but that will have to wait.

Hope my back stays in place. Took a couple of Tylenol to try and calm me down. Know I'm all tense thinking it will pop out again. And believe me....that HURTS! And....my blood sugar went WAY UP because of the stress. Just have to relax and clam down.

No comments: