Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here I am again! Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Well...trying this again...blogging that is. Once I got on Facebook!!! seems like I just didn't feel like blogging anymore. The thing with Facebook is that you can't go on and on like I sometimes like to do. And the reason for the above photo you ask? Had to go to a Chiropractor this morning. My lower back went out big time! For the last three days have had really bad pain...but only in the late afternoon and evening. Last night was the worst. Seems like when I get up in the morning...pain is gone...so just thought that it would go away. Made the appointment yesterday as I just kept thinking that it's not getting any better...in fact, worse. A neighbor of mine, Gloria, recommended this guy to me as he had helped her and her husband. Knew he was around here for a long time...just never went to him. He is very nice and took x-rays and some other kind of x-ray, then pressed around my back and then we went into another room and he snapped my back into place. Yikes! Hurt a bit but not long. Then had to lay there for about 10 minutes with an ice pack on my back. Told him I was leaving in three weeks for Hawaii and he said well, we have to get that back in shape then. Feel much better and go back tomorrow morning. Couldn't imagine being on that plane for hours with this back.

And poor Daddy. Had to tend to the two dogs and me yesterday and then my poor little GiGi got sick last night. Around 2 a.m. Juan had to get up and let her outside...which we never have to do. Couldn't leave her out too long as a skunk was in the area...pheeeew! Once inside she began to throw up...not once...but five times. Only thing that we could think was making her ill was the food I gave her yesterday. I feed Lucky twice a day and GiGi once, since she is an adult. Both get their meals at around 5:30 p.m. I give GiGi a mix of two foods...dry Beneful and a 1/4 of a container of Beneful Prepared Meals...which is a wet food. I'm thinking it was the latter of the two foods since I had just opened up that container yesterday and it was the first serving of it I was giving to her. I usually listen for a hisss sound when opening the container but yesterday I didn't feel well and GiGi was barking for her food so am thinking this was a bad container. Don't know what else would have made her so ill. She is fine today. Threw that container away and will open a new one today. Hopefully she will be okay.

John and Brandy both went back to work yesterday. John at the warehouse where he used to work but Brandy was sent to a new place. The Warren plant where Juan retired. Boy...long drive. Both are on afternoons so don't know what is going to happen with the girls. They are both at their grandparents house for this week but next Tuesday school starts...soooo...who knows.

And that's about all I think I am going to write for today. Know three months have past since my last writing and there is probably lots to write about. But not today. Ü So until tomorrow...have a good day.

No comments: