Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday, September 2, 2009



My two fuzz face doggies. Yesterday I wrote about GiGi being ill and thinking it was the food. Gave her new food yesterday and she was fine so am thinking that was what made her ill. Senór Lucky is bouncing around more and more each day. He goes to the vet next Friday for blood tests to see how he is doing. Hopefully, all will be well.

Went to the chiropractor again this morning and he did that both side back popping thing. Ehhhhh....not a fan of that but it's over fast so not that bad. Will be going back this Friday and probably three times a week until we leave for Hawaii. Also, he gave me some exercises I have to do a couple of times a day. Can't believe it's almost time to go. Haven't made any list yet of what I have to remember to bring. Will have to get going on that.

Alex will be here Friday through Monday. Yea! Think she is going to help me with transferring stuff from my old computer to this one. Have had that modem sitting here for over a year now. Would be nice to get my family tree back and also photos I lost on this one. Know I lost most of 2007 and 2009 photos and all of 2008 photos. We are going to get some kind of zip thing where I can store important files for myself and not have the fear of losing them.

Still busy making greeting cards for who ever. Am stumped with one card Alex wants me to make for Alicia's up-coming wedding. Want some cherry tree branches and flowers for an idea I have...still have to work out the placement of their names on the card. You wouldn't believe how much math is involved with scrapbooking/card making, especially lining things up right on the computer to print stuff out.

John is already back in the groove of going to work and Brandy isn't really working this week. She is at the plant but for the week is going through orientation. Guess she is trying to get onto days because of the kids. And that's about it for today.

No comments: