Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008


The above scrapbook page is just of different sights we saw in Mexico. When you pull out the tag it reads, "Girl selling tuna (prickley pears), jewel incrusted figures, a very large Margarita, green and red chorizo, a girl celebrating her Quinceanear, a double rainbow in Guanajuato and the Ballet Folklorico." I remember at the time those tuna looked so good but I was afraid to try them in Mexico so the next time we go to Honeybee's in Detroit I will buy me some. And the girl celebrating her 15th birthday...her dress...you can't really tell in the picture but it was really cut out especially the back. Thought it a bit too much for a 15th year old but hey...I'm old and what do I know. Ü Besides, she looked so happy. Alex will be coming here later this afternoon. Have to drive her to the airport tomorrow morning as she is going to Baton Rouge for four days...work related.

No comments: