Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday, November 20, 2007


The layout above is the wedding of Uncle Stanley and Aunt Lois. Was scanning some photos for Martha and decided to do this layout. I remember I really liked the bridesmaid dress we picked out. Was velvet on the top and, I thought, very pretty. Grandma had fallen the day before and broke her left arm. She didn't tell anyone as she didn't want to put any kind of a damper on the wedding. She probably felt like me with John....yeah, he's finally out of the house...let's not spoil anything. :)

Today Juan is putting the lights on the outside of the house. Even though it is cloudy and a chance of drizzle, the temperature is 51 degrees right now and not that bad outside. Was on the news this morning that a house blew up over near Beck Road and Cherry Hill. Big homes out that way. They don't know what caused the explosion yet. I'm ironing John's shirts and taking breaks and making Christmas cards. Tomorrow I will be cooking! That is making foods ready for Thanksgiving. Will just be the four of us. Haven't had Alex home for Thanksgiving in a long time.

No comments: