Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday, July 2, 2008


What is with all this rain? Now I'm not really complaining but...wow. I kind of...just kind of...feel sorry for all the kids out of school for the summer. Not much of one for them so far but, unless they have access to a pool, they are never outside anyway. Juan is making his ribs Friday so am assuming that all will be here. Know John will be but haven't heard from Alex and there is a thunder storm here now so don't want to call her just yet. Just thought of something. I suppose I could call her on my cell phone and that wouldn't be the same as calling on a regular phone during a storm.
Well, I called her but no answer and no return. Figure she must be sleeping as she had told me that she probably only got a few hours of sleep the hold time she was there.
Sirens! and Thunder! and Lightening! oh my! Doesn't look like this is going to stop anytime soon. It is already almost 11pm and still it goes on and on.
I'm tired...think I will go to bed early. Yeah, right!

No comments: