Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday, February 19, 2008


The Friendly Giant....remember that program? The giant would play this song on his flute at the beginning and ending of the show. I believe it was a Canadian show. Alex should remember it. The song was also sung in the movie "Pollyanna". Pollyanna and Nancy sang it while on their way to deliver some kind of jam to Mrs. Snow's house. And remember that piece of cake from the fair. HUGE! Liked that movie...remember taking my cousin Sandy to see it at the Drive-In on Telegraph Road. Sandy always reminded me of Haley Mills. Last night "The Parent Trap" was on with Haley Mills....a much better movie than the one with Lindsey Lohan.
Tonight...American Idol. Will be watching as it is one of Juan's favorite show. See that it will be on three nights. Tonight, I think the girls sing...tomorrow the guys and then on Thursday they kick off twelve. Think that's how it goes.
I like watching Project Runway, America's Next Top Model and Top Chef. Think America's Next Top Model is starting this week....and....at the same time as American Idol. Will have watch them here in my computer room so I can keep switching back and forth.
Heard from the hotel in Mexico today. They have to two extra nights available that I wanted. Good! This way we will be in Mexico for two weeks. The two extra days I plan on having us go to some different towns in the area that we hadn't seen....like Xochimilco, Taxco and Cuernavaca. Xochimilco is where they have those canels where you ride boats all decked out in flowers. Taxco is famous for its silver and Cuernavaca is "the city of eternal spring". Looking forward to all of it.

No comments: