Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday Night, February 2, 2008


Groundhog saw his shadow....six more weeks of winter. Am not really understanding when the groundhog doesn't see his shadow. Does Spring come right away or does it mean that Spring will be in six weeks? I know....I could look it up.
Did my first Craig's List listing today. Check it out.... Ü
http://detroit.craigslist.org/zip/560976305.html
You probably will have to copy and paste.
Tomorrow...the day most every man in the U.S. has been anticipating....The Super Bowl. Am not a fan of football so don't really care who wins. I just like the commercials. Saw a couple of them...the Pepsi/Justin Timerberlake one is pretty good and there is one with a white parrot (not sure what they are called). It was for some beer...forget which one....anyway it is hilarious....at least I thought it was. You will have to watch for it.
So if you are a football fan or if you are like me and just like the commercials...enjoy your night.

No comments: