Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday, November 7, 2008


Leg is getting better but now it's my back that is hurting. Ahhhhhh...just love getting older! Went to the doctors yesterday and all they told me is what the doctors told me Saturday...rest. Was also told that my back problem is probably from the leg problem. Heard from my sister-in-law, Soco, and she just got out of the hospital from having her spleen partially removed. Talk about someone who has had everything wrong with her it's Soco. She just seems to always have something wrong.
Did the above scrapbook pages of photos of Sierra and Alexis when they were here earlier in the week. That's about all I have done but I did put in a load of wash just now. Juan tries to pick up stuff but all he does is put it in piles. Doesn't get rid of anything and I don't want to ask him to do more as he does enough. Just have to hurry up and get back on my feet.

No comments: