Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday, May 28, 2009



So Juan and I went out for dinner tonight. Went to Zack's up in Plymouth that used to be called Silverman's long ago. We usually go there for breakfast and I have never looked at the whole menu. Was surprised when I saw they had a list of "Senior Specials". Included on the list was Liver & Onions...ummmm. Don't make it much anymore as Juan isn't suppose to eat liver because of gout. But we both ordered it. You get soup or salad, bread & butter, choice of potato, vegetable medley, choice of beverage and either Rice Pudding or ice cream for dessert. All for 6.79 per person. Pretty good! And the meal was also good.
Juan had a follow-up doctor's appointment this morning and is doing fine. I had a foot doctor's appointment this afternoon. I have a condition with my left foot called Morton's Neuroma. It's a pinched nerve near my toes and I have had it for years. Anyway, went to see him a couple of weeks ago and he gave me a cortisone shot. Didn't help and I told him, so he said sometimes it takes two shots and he gave me another one today. ahhhhhhh Go back in two more weeks. Must say that so far it hasn't bothered me. Not like last time with that shot....my foot started hurting right away.
Got a new pair of sandals today that came UPS. Ordered them from Zappo's. Because of my feet conditions I have to get a wide size and order shoes online. I like these shoes. They are by Soft Walk and are very comfortable. So am pleased with these shoes. Pictured them above.
GiGi is obsessed with that frog! The frog didn't come today but she keeps looking all over for it.
And the Red Wings won! How great is that?

No comments: