Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday, June 4, 2008


Think I told you before that I really like this one site called "LOL Cats 'n' Funny Pictures - I Can Has Cheeseburger?". So I got the above picture from their site this morning. Took me a second to catch on but then thought it was soooo funny! Alex hooked me up on this site.
Tomorrow is the big day for Juan. Of course, thunderstorms are predicted...ahh. Next week we head up north to Mackinac Island for a couple of days. Hopefully there will be no rain up there for our visit. Having lunch at the Grand Hotel....have NEVER eaten or stayed at the Grand....just too much money. The luncheon buffet costs $45.00 per person...would be $30.00 per person but it costs $15.00 per person just to go inside the hotel. The cost of a smaller, interior-view room, staying Sunday - Thursday is $225.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT!! Same type of room staying Friday - Saturday is $245.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT. Kids 11 and under are free...12 to 17 are $55.00 PER CHILD and 18 and older are $119.00 per night. Here is their web site, if you are interested: www.grandhotel.com

No comments: